Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blogging....finally!!!

I'm in ..yes finally i'm blogging.....not that i love to read or whatsoever....but then hey everyone's having a blog.... always thought of penning my thoughts..who knows when i'll have a look back at it.. hehe...so i decided to go blog

it's 10.45am and i'm at work ...counting my days in solectron.....would be leaving this place in 4 days time and i'm already having this mixed feeling of excitement of getting back to KL while at the same time sad to leave penang after 4 lovely years being here ....all those wonderfull moments with all those wonderfull ppl :) ...nevertheless everything comes to an end ....

and yes..i'm still re-couperating from last weekends parties for Rhitu and vibin ....all those gorgeous babes and dances ... attended my first sangeeth....though it was a malayalee sangeeth rather then a punjabi one :) .....

adios...to my first private blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home