Wednesday, August 01, 2007

London

As promised, I’ll kick start a series of photog’s (Photo-blog) to share with you some of the pictures I’ve snapped over the last 2 months during my business trips. I start with my trip to the UK, end May. I was in-transit at London for 3 days, when traveling from Egypt to Sweden on business. My trip to London was originally scheduled to be for work but once I arrived, my hosts decided to go on a vacation. So, vacationing is what I did too. I wasn’t too impressed with Heathrow, which took 40 minutes to clear the 1st baggage of the BA flight I was on, CAI-LON.

It was only 3 days, but I had a fantastic time there. In fact, I can easily say I almost fell in love with London in those few days. It led me to applying for certain local jobs, while surfing some internal employment sites. Anyway, I’ll do the shutting up and let the pictures do the talking.

The london eye.

Hyde's park, the one our local Jo's plan to re-create around Mont Kiara!

Big Ben

The Big "B" Palace!



Me & Sis, at the entrance of 10 Downing street.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, U are looking pretty good buddy with all that weight lost!

Shanthi

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were here and didnt call me? - uma

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home