Monday, February 20, 2006

Giza sound & light show

I'm back, finally!. I found some little time to edit some of the images i took during the Giza sound and light show that happens almost daily after 6pm at the Giza pyramids @ 60 Egyption pounds. It's really amazing how these ancient monuments transform into something so lively when you shine some colourfull light on it, togather with some music and story telling. In order to capture these pictures, i needed to use slow shutter and i didnt have a long stand. I had a mini tripod which i mounted on top of my school bag (placed on my lap) and tried to shoot as steady as possible.
My hands were shivering, freezing cold. So you get one of those overexposed images like above.

Khufu & Khafre's pyramids with light shining on them. Finally, one with blue shades below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home