Saturday, April 22, 2006

City of peace - Y -

After a short holiday in Malaysia, it's back to the streets again. Where am I? Take a wild guess:

1) Most expensive city in the world
2) Hosted the peace talks between Palestine & Israel
3) Houses the Nobel peace centre!
4) Became famous recently becoz of it's support to the Danish Muhammad cartoons?

Yes, i know u smart asses would have guessed it by now, it's Oslo, Norway! I'll do less talking and let the pictures speak for itself!

The above & below pictures are from the harbour, right behind the city hall building.

HRC Oslo - They have run out of shot glasses Lily :( but you can mail order!

The above picture and following few are from the sculpture park. Aparently this dude some 100 yrs back loved to do scultures depicting life and then sell them to the city. Since he loved doing it so much and they didnt want the entire OSLO to have funny statues, it was all laid here in this park!

Nice perky breast :p, guaranteed never to sag!

This above picture is there for the obvious reason (READ text!)

Fram museum houses the below ship, ordered to be built by the dude standing below.

Finally, the one below is of the royal palace of Norge.

Thats about my short tour of Oslo, leaving tomorrow to Vienna, then Egypt! Adios!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man.. ran out of glasses?!
How could they do this to me :(

Oh they do mail order? But how?
They got website?

It's so nice to see all the places you went to..
so did you meet any interesting babes?

10:57 AM  
Blogger goh said...

Hi Lily,

I have the contact address. I am thinking of starting my collection too, so i'll fill you in on details ..Do you want me to order on your behalf? It's 70Kroners, exceluding any shipping ammount (if any).

70 krons = about RM35-40 .

Btw, how much did you pay for the one in Cairo? Those buggers in Giza asking for 70EGP! I cant imagine paying more for it in Egypt then Oslo!

As for babes :) we'll talk next in PG, in June, alhamduillah!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please.
BTW, 70 krons for only 1 glass or 2 glasses?
Because it comes in pair for some HRCs.

In Cairo, I bought using USD. I was charged for USD13.00 for each.

You are coming to Penang in June? That's great!!! Everybody here misses you so much!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger goh said...

Aww....i suddenly feel so loved :) hahaha

I am not sure but please drop me a mail, and i'll share with you details and contacts! We can communicate with HRC togather!

I beleive 70Kro is for 1, but i could be wrong! Anyway, it should be too cheap for 2 lah!

Drop me mail, i'll be back to office tomorrow and we'll start contacting them!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home